Tonify the liver and kidneys, moisten the body and tranquilize mind.
Chinese Taxillus Herb, Brown Sugar, Lotus Seed, Dried Longan Pulp.
Instructions: (for 2 people)
1) Rinse the Chinese taxillus herb and the dried longan pulp and soak for 10 minutes. Put them aside for later use.
2) Rinse after removing the core of the lotus seeds and soak for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the egg and remove its shell once it is cooked.
3) Add 6 bowls of water into a pot and bring it to boil. Place the Chinese taxillus herb into a soup bag. Boil it over medium heat for about 40 minutes.
4) Once the Chinese Taxillus Herb is cooked, put in lotus seeds and dried longan pulp. Boil for another 20 minutes.
5) Add egg and cook for another 10 minutes. Stir in brown sugar until it is completely melted.
Net weight: 105g
Precautions: Be cautious consuming if you are having a cold or fever. If discomfort or hypersensitivity occurs, stop taking and consult your doctor.
Storage instructions: This product contains natural ingredients, which are easily affected by the surrounding. Refrigerate after opening. Avoid high temperature and humid conditions. Even though all ingredients have been screened before packing, product’s integrity may change over time. Please be cautious when consuming.
This product contains desiccants, please do not eat.
Place of Origin: China